Current Physical Examination (AIA Form)
- Once every school year (on or after March 1st of the previous school year)
- Can be obtained online on the athletics website (www.prescottbadgers.com) or through the athletic department office.
- The form must be signed by parent/guardian (signature gives consent for emergency treatment in case of injury and permission to participate in athletic activities)
- Per AIA regulations, a physical examination performed by a doctor of medicine (M.D.), osteopathic physician (D.O.) or certified registered nurse practitioner (N.P.) licensed to practice, or a certified physician’s assistant (PA-C) registered by the Joint Board of Medical Examiners and the Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery.
Current Insurance Coverage
- Students must be covered by accident insurance
- Insurance requirement cannot be waived
- Student insurance offered by PUSD may be purchased to meet the requirement
REGISTER MY ATHLETE (http://registermyathlete.com/schools/)
(MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION BEFORE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT)
- E-Signature of the student and parent/guardian on:
- Athletic Code of Conduct form
- Concussion Statement & Acknowledgement form
- Athletic Department Communication Guidelines
- Once every school year
- Final clearance happens in the Athletic Department office where we will print you a clearance slip.
A.I.A. Brainbook and Opioid courses (submitted online or to the Athletic Department)
- Once in the athlete’s PHS career
Grades must meet PUSD’s No Pass/No Play policy
- Athletes must receive a passing grade in all classes to meet eligibility requirements.
- Includes incoming 8th graders second-semester final grades
- Grade checks take place every four to six weeks.
- All students transferring into PHS from another high school must complete AIA form 550 online at https://admin.aiaonline.org/public-forms/student-transfer.
- Students are eligible to participate in athletics only in the district where their parent/guardian resides. For questions regarding eligibility contact the Athletic Office.
- Homeschooled Students
- Must meet with the Athletic Director to complete all paperwork.
- There is a $130 fee to participate assessed for each sport an athlete participates in. ($65 if you qualify for free or reduced lunch) Can be paid online through the Badger website. Participation fees may be reported as a tax credit/donation on your Arizona Income Tax form
|FALL SPORTS||WINTER SPORTS||SPRING SPORTS|
|Badminton (G)||Basketball (B&G)||Baseball|
|Cross Country (B&G)||Soccer (B&G)||Softball|
|Football||Spirit Line||Tennis (B&G)|
|Golf (B&G)||Wrestling||Track and Field (B&G)|
|Mountain Biking||Volleyball (B)|