The participation fee to play a sport at Prescott High School is $130 per sport. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch through PUSD, you pay $65 per sport. There is no cap. You can choose to have your particpation fee paid as a tax credit to the state of Arizona. However, if you choose this option you must go directly to the PHS Bookstore to pay or you can mail your payment (with Tax Credit marked in the memo of the check to Prescott High School Attn: Bookstore 1050 N. Ruth St.. Prescott, AZ 86301). However, if you choose to NOT do it as a tax credit and want to pay online, here are the directions.
*If a family needs to make payments due to finacial hardship, please contact PHS Bookstore Manager, Bonnie North at firstname.lastname@example.org directly.*
Directions for Online Payment:
- Go to the Prescott High School website, go to the online pay tab at the top, or you can click HERE to go directly to the online payment platform.
- Username is the student’s ID number (if you have multiple students you will need to do each one seperately)
- Password is the student’s last name capitalized (ex. Smith)
- Click on Student’s name
- Go to fees (all school fees must be paid BEFORE it will allow you to pay your participation fee)
- Go to items at student’s school
- Pick sports
- Fall Sports
- Choose which sport student is particpating in for that season
- Click on each one and add to cart
- Check out