Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to communicate with all of our parents, community, opposing teams, opposing coaches, and patrons the following guidelines we will be adhering to for all Prescott High School fall sporting events until further notice.
- Ticket Information: There will NOT be any cash or credit card sales at the venues. All tickets must be purchased online. Tickets may be purchased by going to our athletic website-www.prescottbadgers.com and selecting the “Tickets” link in the top right corner of the home page. Make sure to select the desired contest. There will be NO Refunds on purchased tickets. Please be aware there is also a digital processing fee.
- During Phase I (limit 2 fans per athlete)
- No fans at this time-Swimming (YMCA) and Cross Country as these are determined by the site where each event is being held.
- All tickets are passcode protected meaning you have to have the code to unlock a ticket. Codes are pre-set for each athlete.
- Once you purchase a ticket online, you may either print out on paper a ticket with a QR code or you can bring your phone with you to the venue to be scanned for entry.
All fans MUST wear a face mask when arriving on Prescott High School campus .
Masks must remain on and cover the face at all times while in attendance on our campus.
All fans will need to adhere to the Physical Distancing of 6ft apart. Household family members may sit together.
Gates will open no earlier than 15 min (volleyball) 30 minutes (football) before game time.
Tailgating or large gatherings before or after the game are prohibited. Upon arriving patrons should immediately make their way to their respective ticket gates. After the game, all spectators should immediately make their way out of the stadium to their vehicles and depart the campus.
Phases will be determined by district and school administrators based on county metrics and how well the fan procedures are being followed.
Phase I-2 fans per athlete
Phase II-25% capacity (per venue)
Phase III-50% capacity (per venue)
Phase IV-No restrictions