WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PLAY SPORTS AT PHS
Registration is currently ongoing with a preseason start date of Sept. 15.
E-Sports Coach – Robyn Bryce – email@example.com
Boys First practice – Aug. 17 (At Antelope Hills Golf Course 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm)
Girls practice times-Mon. Aug. 17th 3:45 pm at PHS, Tues. 3:45 pm at Antelope Hills
Boys Golf Coach – Dan Osterloh – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Golf Coach – Deb Fitzgerald – email@example.com
Cross Country First Practice – Aug. 24 (3 pm on front lawn at PHS)
Boys CC Coach – Jeff Chandler – firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls CC Coach – Andrew Atherton – email@example.com
First Practice – Aug. 24 (5:15 pm meet at the softball field nearest the YMCA)
Swim Coach – Bill Riviere – firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Coach – Mark Polan – email@example.com
First Practice – Aug. 31 (PHS Auxiliary Gym 4-6 pm)
Badminton Coach – Bobbi Yoder – firstname.lastname@example.org
First Practice – Aug. 31 (PHS Main Gym 3:30-5:30 pm)
Volleyball Coach – Courtney Adams – email@example.com
First Practice – Sept. 7 (PHS Football Field 3-5 pm)
- AIA Physical Form – can be found here: https://prescottbadgers.com/2019-2020-aia-physical-form/
- Per AIA regulations, a physical examination performed by a doctor of medicine (M.D.), osteopathic physician (D.O.) or certified registered nurse practitioner (N.P.) licensed to practice, or a certified physician’s assistant (PA-C) registered by the Joint Board of Medical Examiners and the Osteopathic Examiners in Medicine and Surgery.
Current Insurance Coverage
- Students must be covered by accident insurance (Insurance requirement cannot be waived)
- Student insurance offered by PUSD may be purchased to meet the requirement, contact the Athletic Department for more information.
REGISTER MY ATHLETE (http://registermyathlete.com/schools/)
(MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION BEFORE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT)
- Athletic Code of Conduct form
- Communication Guidelines
- No Pass No Play Policy
- PHS Sports Equipment Agreement
- Covid-19 Waiver Form
- Consent to Treat
- The Mild Traumatic Brain Injury / Concussion Annual Statement and Acknowledgement Form
A.I.A. Brainbook & Opioid course (Upload directly to your RMA account or to the Athletic Department)
- Once in the athlete’s PHS career
- Link: https://academy.azpreps365.com/
- All students transferring into PHS from another high school must complete the AIA 550 form online at https://admin.aiaonline.org/public-forms/student-transfer.
- Students are eligible to participate in athletics only in the district where their parent/guardian resides. For questions regarding eligibility contact the Athletic Office.
- Homeschooled Students (must reside in the Prescott attendance zone to be eligible) and must meet with the Athletic Director to complete all paperwork.
- There is a $130 fee to participate assessed for each sport an athlete participates in. ($65 if you qualify for free or reduced lunch) Can be paid online through the Badger website. Participation fees may be reported as a tax credit/donation on your Arizona Income Tax form.
- Needs to be paid the week after tryouts are completed and an athlete is placed on a team.
|FALL SPORTS||WINTER SPORTS||SPRING SPORTS|
|Badminton (G)||Basketball (B&G)||Baseball|
|Cross Country (B&G)||Soccer (B&G)||Softball|
|Football||Spirit Line||Tennis (B&G)|
|Golf (B&G)||Wrestling||Track and Field (B&G)|
|Mountain Biking||Volleyball (B)|
Current AIA Modifications for fall sports are available here: https://prescottbadgers.com/2020/08/10/aia-modifications-for-fall-sports/